? ??????????????Spacey Love? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (14 Ratings)??75 Grabs Today. 18801 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????????????????????????Punk Abstraction? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (42 Ratings)??72 Grabs Today. 24995 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get th BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Randomness

Well it has been a little over a week since I've decided to get offline. Ok, since I actually got offline. I decided a little before then. This has turned into somewhat of a social experiment for me. So far it's been really interesting. The first couple of days were hard because I was really wondering what was going on and wanted to know; but as the days passed I found other ways to spend my time and it's actually pretty liberating. I'm not glued to my lappy for hours or feel the need to check on things so often. I've met up with people [in person] that I hadn't talked to in a while, cleaned up around the place, and not been as stressed out about finding out things the unnatural way.

Most importantly I've found that people who really want to get hold of me will utilize the many other avenues of communication. In some ways I am avoiding certain things but it's nice to have a break; I needed to have a break. I do miss talking to certain people whose main communication was via the internet and I know that I am not responding to messages that I don't even know that I have. So that is a downside, but again I haven't moved, my number hasn't changed, and my email still works.

So I'm finding that I'm getting by and enjoying this simplification. Well it might be complicated in its own ways but as of now it’s just me with myself! Let’s see where this goes. I have so many other alternatives to keep myself occupied: mp3 player or catching flicks on TV. Maybe a book or a puzzle. The possibilities are endless. And I’m loving it!!!

6 comments:

Mr. "Niraj" Lemon said...

gr8 work..well Technology has made our life complicated instead of simplifying..what say??

ad said...

its good 2 not 2 get addicted to ur lappy.
theres a beautiful world outside....
enjoy ...both the virtul world without neglecting the real world.....

Neha More said...

Niraj.....Thnx! yeah...U rightly stated...its actually messing up things and we don even realize it!



Jay...True....life is meant to be spent in reality rather than in a world made by us! its to be meant with people rather than machines!

Neha More said...

HerthaSic.....u r welcome :)

Nakul said...

Kya bat hai Neha. U hav discovered so many new things...
Seriously being away from internet surely gives you whole different perspective to look at things around...

Neha More said...

Yeah Naks...I guess it makes me free mentally as helps me not being addicted to social sites and killing time aimlessly!