? ??????????????Spacey Love? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (14 Ratings)??75 Grabs Today. 18801 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????????????????????????Punk Abstraction? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (42 Ratings)??72 Grabs Today. 24995 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get th BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

21....

Dis year on 19th of dis month, its been 21 years me existing in this world.I believe its one of the crucial phase of mah life. Stepping from adolescence to being an adult….a matured individual who is ready to carve a niche for herself. Its gonna be lot more exciting, thrilling and above all challenging for me hereafter. I am on the verge of competing my MBA and ready to put my first step on the corporate ladder. With lots of dreams and spark in my eyes (just like any other gal at my age wud have) I even tend to have jitters werein the heartbeat can be clearly heard when thinking about that big day. The big day being talked here undisputably is cracking successfully my dream company. Tremendous pressure, expectations in the eyes of near and dear ones, are all part of the package. All these 21 years I have been groomed and grilled in a way which has helped me grow as an individual. Everyday has been a learning experience making me better each time. Losing out on small things, depression of not being able to deliver as thought of, coming across and facing so many situations unimagined…..all these have embibed the seeds of practicality, fine judgement and positive attitude in me. Its not that I didn’t had people by my side when things went wrong,as they always will. Its just that I fought my battle on my own. I know its just the beginning and I have a long way to go. But I wont refrain from the fact that all these 21 years has been long enough to make me wise to understand that Life Goes On and so should you! These 21 years of my life has shaped me as an individual who is now ready to prove herself, not as a daughter,a sis or a friend;but one thing she has always yearned to….as an INDIVIDUAL herself!!!!!

I would like to sign off by quoting a couple of lines by Robert Frost

“The woods are lovely, dark and deep, But I have promises to keep, And miles to go before I sleep, And miles to go before I sleep.”- Stopping by woods on a Snowy Evening

3 comments:

Naveen said...

You are the ONE...i can hear you ROAR...

Nitin Arora said...

You're all set to conquer the world.....just stay focussed and things will surely fall in place.

ronak said...

just truth and nthing