? ??????????????Spacey Love? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (14 Ratings)??75 Grabs Today. 18801 Total Grabs. ????
??Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????????????????????????????Punk Abstraction? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (42 Ratings)??72 Grabs Today. 24995 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get th BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Is it all about Winning????

Well…we recently concluded with the table tennis league at our college, and fortunately I happened to be associated with it quite closely….As of now I just had the knowledge of a layman about the game…but this tournament gave me quite an insight about it and made me acquainted with the intricacies involved.

 My intention is not to discuss my knowledge about the same!!! There were 6 teams in total, each with their set of players. All the teams were at par with each other. Ironically as per the law of the land…only 1 could win. But my concern is not as to who won….Once I saw the matches and the players facing each other I could see a spark in each one of them…everybody under tremendous pressure with an expectation from the owner, the team and of course the supporters; gave his best shot…the matches were all so close…Some of the real good players had an early exit.


This tournament had made me think for a while…IS IT ALL ABOUT WINNING??? Or its but being your best and giving in your 100%.This league taught me an important lesson…Its not only about winning at the end of the day…it’s about putting in your best foot forward with a positive attitude and giving your best shot…

This I believe helps us to achieve a sense of satisfaction which is much more eternal than anything else….Even winning…so as its always said…Do your best and leave the rest!!!!!

2 comments:

ronak said...

great inspiration from a match in ur life.....that everybody should understand

Naveen said...

guess u learnt a gr8 thing dere....